Village Hall

Pillar at entrance to Village Hall

Kirby Misperton Village Hall

Kirby Misperton Village Hall was built in 1991, replacing the Constitution Club which had been given to the village in 1924 by the Lord of the Manor,  J R Twentyman esq.

The Kirby Misperton Village Hall Trust is a registered charity that holds the property of the Village Hall for the use of the inhabitants of the Parish of Kirby Misperton, including use for meetings, lectures and classes, and other forms of recreation and leisure time occupation, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the inhabitants.

Village Hall Committee

Booking the Village Hall

Village Hall Constitution (PDF, 65KB)

Kirby Misperton Village Hall Trust Charity Registration Number 1001931